Our Special Offers
valid until 31/08/2017
Families of 4 or more pay €30/pp instead of €35/pp on the 1h trek
You pay €60/pp instead of €70/pp on the 2h trek
You pay €90/pp instead of €105 on the 3h trek
Within minutes of riding on calm and well schooled horses, you'll find yourself on the most stunning beaches
enjoying some of the best scenery Connemara has to offer. Not to be missed!
- One hour treks along sandy beaches & coastline. Ideal for beginners/children. Children must be over 6y of age.
- We only take out a limited number of beginner children on each trek.
- Two hour treks along stunning beaches, coastline & tidal islands when tide permits. Can be arranged for mixed abilities beginners/experienced.Two hour treks not suitable for beginner children.
- Three hour treks along beaches, coastline, tidal islands & moorland. To be booked at least 2 days in advance. Can be arranged for mixed abilities beginners/experienced. Three hour treks are not suitable for beginner children.
- We provide well schooled and well behaved ponies & horses for all levels of riding.
- All treks accompanied by qualified staff
- Max. 8/9 riders per group
- Safety hats & boots available free of charge
- A.I.R.E. approved establishment
- We also speak French, Dutch and some German
- Easy parking on premises.
- Beautiful beaches nearby for those who don't want to ride.
- Food & drink at the club house (open to non-members) from the golf course situated next to our stables, with scenic views over the whole area. Outside seating on the fine days.
Rates for 2017
- € 35pp/ 1 hour (see our special offer at the top of this page)
- € 60/pp 2 hours (see our special offer at the top of this page)
- € 90/pp 3 hours (see our special offer at the top of this page) A min. of 4 participants is required for the 3h trek. We do not allow beginner children under 12y of age on this trek. This arrangement needs to be booked at least 2 days in advance.
Please note that we do not have credit card facilities.
Payment is made on the day in cash or Irish cheques only.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
March 17th till October 31st: Monday to Saturday 9am - 7pm
November 1st till March 16th: Monday to Saturday 10am - 4.30pm and by advance booking only
Closed on Sunday
and on the following dates:
Annual holiday from August 31st till September 12th
Booking always advisable!