Our Special Offers
valid until 31/10/2017
Families of 4 or more pay €30/pp instead of €35/pp on the 1h trek
You pay €60/pp instead of €70/pp on the 2h trek
Within minutes of riding on calm and well schooled horses, you'll find yourself on the most stunning beaches
enjoying some of the best scenery Connemara has to offer.
- One hour treks along sandy beaches & coastline. Ideal for beginners/children. Children must be over 6y of age.
- We only take out a limited number of beginner children on each trek.
- Two hour treks along stunning beaches, coastline & tidal islands when tide permits. Can be arranged for mixed abilities beginners/experienced.Two hour treks not suitable for beginner children.
- Longer treks can be arranged on request.
- We provide well schooled and well behaved ponies & horses for all levels of riding.
- All treks accompanied by qualified staff
- Max. 10 riders per group
- Safety hats & boots available free of charge
- A.I.R.E. approved establishment
- We also speak French, Dutch and some German
- Easy parking facilities on premises.
- Beautiful beaches nearby for those who don't wish to ride.
- Food & drink at the club house (open to non-members) from the golf course situated next to our stables, with scenic views over the whole area. Outside seating on the fine days.
Rates for 2017/2018
- € 35pp/ 1 hour (see our special offer at the top of this page)
- € 60/pp 2 hours (see our special offer at the top of this page)
- Longer treks on request.
Please note that we do not have credit card facilities.
Payment is made on the day in cash or Irish cheques only.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
February 11th till March 31st: Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm
April 1st till October 31st: Monday to Saturday 9am till 6.30pm
November 1st till December 6th: Monday to Saturday 10am - 4.30pm
Closed on Sunday
and on the following dates:
5 December 2017 until 11 February 2018
Booking always advisable!