Our Special Offers
valid until 30/08/2018
Families of 4 or more pay €30/ppinstead of €35/pp on the 1h trek
You pay €60/ppinstead of €70/pp on the 2h trek
Within minutes of riding on calm and well behaved horses, you'll find yourself on the most stunning beaches
enjoying some of the best scenery Connemara has to offer.
- One hour treks along sandy beaches & coastline. Ideal for beginners/children. Children must be over 6y of age.
- We only take out a limited number of beginner children on each trek.
- Two hour treks along stunning beaches, coastline and to tidal islands when tide permits. Can be arranged for mixed abilities beginners/experienced.Two hour treks not suitable for beginner children.
- Longer treks and/or private treks can be arranged on request.
- We provide well schooled and well behaved ponies & horses for all levels of riding.
- All treks accompanied by qualified staff
- Max. 10 riders per group
- Safety hats & boots available free of charge
- A.I.R.E. approved establishment
- We also speak French, Dutch and some German
- Easy parking facilities on premises.
- Beautiful beaches nearby for those who don't wish to ride.
- Food & drink at the club house (open to non-members) from the golf course situated next to our stables, with scenic views over the whole area. Outside seating on the fine days.
- € 35pp/ 1 hour (see our special offer at the top of this page)
- € 60/pp 2 hours (see our special offer at the top of this page)
- Longer treks and/or private treks possible on request.
Please note that we do not have credit card facilities.
Payment is made on the day in cash or Irish cheques only.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Opening Times 2018
Feb 11th till March 31st: Monday to Saturday 10.30am - 5pm
April 1st until October 27th: Monday to Saturday 9am till 6pm
October 28th till Dec 9th: Monday to Saturday 10.30am - 4.30pm
Closing dates 2018
Closed on Sundays
September 1st - September 16th
December 9th - February 11th 2019
Advance booking strongly advised!