Our Special Offers
valid until 03/11/2018
You pay €60/pp instead of €70/pp on the 2h trek
Within minutes of riding on calm and well behaved horses, you'll find yourself on the most stunning beaches
enjoying some of the best scenery Connemara has to offer.
- One hour treks along sandy beaches & coastline. Ideal for beginners/children. Children must be over 6y of age.
- We only take out a limited number of beginner children on each trek.
- Two hour treks along stunning beaches, coastline and to tidal islands when tide permits. Can be arranged for mixed abilities beginners/experienced.Two hour treks not suitable for beginner children.
- Longer treks and/or private treks can be arranged on request.
- We provide well schooled and well behaved ponies & horses for all levels of riding.
- All treks accompanied by qualified staff
- Max. 10 riders per group
- Safety hats & boots available free of charge
- A.I.R.E. approved establishment
- We also speak French, Dutch and some German
- Easy parking facilities on premises.
- Beautiful beaches nearby for those who don't wish to ride.
- Food & drink at the club house (open to non-members) from the golf course situated next to our stables, with scenic views over the whole area. Outside seating on the fine days.
- € 35pp/ 1 hour
- € 60/pp 2 hours (see our special offer at the top of this page)
- Longer treks and/or private treks possible on request.
Please note that we do not have credit card facilities.
Payment is made on the day in cash or Irish cheques only.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Opening Times 2018
Feb 11th till March 31st: Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm
April 1st until September 30th : Monday to Saturday 9am till 7pm
October 1st till November 3rd: 10am - 5pm
Closing dates 2018/2019
Closed on Sundays
November 4th 2018 - February 11th 2019
Advance booking strongly advised!