WE CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE A LIMITED NUMBER OF CHILDREN ON LEAD REINS.
MINIMUM AGE IS 7Y+
- All bookings need to be made in advance by email or phone.
- Each group/rider will be allocated a specific time slot.
- Please make sure to arrive at the agreed time in order to get groups flowing easily and safely. It's very busy during the summer season and it avoids having to cut back on the group's riding time..
- Keep children under supervision at all times.
- Please respect social distancing and don't enter the tack room unless you are invited to do so by the staff.
- When arriving on site please make sure to stay with your car until a member of staff comes to you with the registration forms.
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead and away from the horses.
OUR SPECIAL RATES VALID FOR 2023
2h beach & coastline trek €90/pp
90 min. beach trek €70/pp
1h beach trek €50/pp instead of €60/pp.
Please note that we do not have credit card facilities on our premises.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Within minutes of riding on calm and well behaved horses, you'll find yourself on the most stunning beaches enjoying some of the best scenery Connemara has to offer.
- 2 hour or 90 min. treks along sandy beaches, coastline & tidal islands.
- 1h trek along sandy beaches suitable for beginner riders and children 7+.
- Private treks can be arranged on request.
- We provide well schooled and well behaved ponies & horses for all levels of riding.
- All treks accompanied by qualified staff.
- Safety hats and boots are available free of charge
- A.I.R.E. approved establishment
- Some of us speak French, Dutch, German
- Easy parking facilities on premises.
- Beautiful beaches nearby for those who don't wish to ride.
- Outdoor food & drink at the club house (open to non-members) from the golf course situated next to our stables, with scenic views over the whole area. Outside seating on the fine days.
Monday to Saturday 9.30am till 6pm.
1 September - 17 September 2023